14. Write about something you are certain of

 Something I seem to be certain of is being successful in life. Hard determination, hard work and major dedication is something I practice and pray upon every day I wake up, every time I go to sleep and every time I do something I feel I need to.  I have big dreams of being great in life and the highest of hopes to be the best version of myself now and for years to come. My upbringing was different from a lot of the other kids but I was told young and still being told til this day that It is not a bout where I come from, How I came from there but where I will end up later in life. Ever since I was young I've been telling myself I'll be wealthy, healthy and happy and is something I am very certain of. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bell ringer 8/29

8. Write about what you used to know how to do

Reflection 9/9