18. Write about a question you wished you asked

 I was in the 3rd grade and was one of the biggest trouble makers of my grade. Me and my homeroom teacher did not get along, she had proven to me she was still a small minded person and in many ways disrespectful to me as a human being so I treated her the same. I got in enough trouble to be labeled as a "bad kid". One week we had an upcoming field trip and I was excited for it, paid my money and all, got my permission slip signed and was ready to go. Well the day of, I guess I got in too much trouble that week and they told me the day of, right before the field trip that I couldn't go. I was mad, so mad I got in more trouble, acting out of anger and digging a deeper hole. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bell ringer 8/29

8. Write about what you used to know how to do

Reflection 9/9