6. Write about when you knew you were in trouble.

 I was in first grade and loved to draw (still do), I would go to the back of the class grab paper, crayons and just draw my life away. One day I took it a step further and grabbed a stack of paper and push-crayons and attempted to steal them. Not being aware of my surroundings someone I thought was a friend, yelled out "he's stealing," embarrassing right. So, me being me, I denied it until she looked in my bag and her stack of papers and crayons was right there. I cried and cried, saying I just wanted to draw so she let me have it after telling me I didn't have to steal, but took it back the next day because I stole dice prior to the coloring supplies. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bell ringer 8/29

8. Write about what you used to know how to do

Reflection 9/9