12. Write about a gift that was not well received

 I honestly don't think I've received a gift in the wrong way, but I have received gifts I didn't really want. Christmas of 2016 was rough, very rough. My household was going through a very hard time. Mom was less of a car and couldn't really provide for us as she wished so she had to make do when the holidays came. On Christmas the gifts we were given were not what we expected nor wanted, or at least that was the case for me. The clothes I got were from Walmart and the shoes I got were not something I'd myself ask for or wear if it was in my closet. Although I didn't like the gifts and couldn't hide the fact that I didn't like them, I kept an open eye that my mama did the best she could for us and that she did all she could that day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bell ringer 8/29

8. Write about what you used to know how to do

Reflection 9/9