13. Write a long thank you letter

 I wish to give thanks, thanks to those who did for me and do for me constantly without me asking. The support I had growing up and still have as I grow, I give more thanks. Thank you to my mother especially for being the best she could be for me and all 7 of my siblings, for providing a life she in fact did not live on her own, for always and I mean always being the back bone of her household, the father in our lives and the strongest most beautiful woman we've ever known. Conversing with us our problems, as she may not always have a solution but always listened, always. Thanks to my mother for never leaving our side, never giving us the cold shoulder, never disowning us in any way and never blinding herself when we were visible, for that I give thanks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bell ringer 8/29

8. Write about what you used to know how to do

Reflection 9/9