15. Write about having no fun at all

 I hate parties. I hate parties because they tend to be full of people who live for the moment and only the moment, people that will leave the party and forget half of what they did but remember all of what they go through. I do not enjoy parties because I find no fun in dancing, talking to multiple people at once and grabbing food from where 100 other fingers have grabbed from as well. I find no joy in walking into a place and having to adapt to my surroundings, getting comfortable and having to pretend I want to be there. When I go to parties I am that person that will stand in one spot, with the same 1-2 people and leave when it gets boring, usually the first 30 min to an hour. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bell ringer 8/29

8. Write about what you used to know how to do

Reflection 9/9